An obligation free consultation in your own home
(or mutually convenient location)
- For me to show you what I offer couples.
- Discussion of what you would like for your ceremony.
- For you to see if I am the right celebrant for you.
If you choose me as your celebrant — the 2nd meeting
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage (must be signed a minimum of one month before the wedding). You will need your birth certificates or a passport as well as divorce or death certificates if either of you have been previously married.
- With my guidance you will begin the exciting task of building a ceremony based on your ideas, personal preferences and cultural requirements.
- I will walk you through the structure of a wedding, explaining the sections which are required by law, the sections which are traditionally included as well as sections which are optional or have symbolic meaning.
- I will give you your complementary Information Folder and Resource Book containing 134 poems, wording for the Asking, Ring Ceremony, Vows, Symbolic Ceremonies and Love Quotes.
- If you would like your personal story written I will ask you a variety of questions ranging from how you met and first impressions, how your relationship has developed, why you love and admire each other, qualities you see in each other and how the proposal occurred. Your story is optional and can be as detailed or as short as you desire.
Creating your ceremony
- Over the coming weeks there will be a number of meetings in person or via email to ensure that your ceremony is developed exactly how you wish and planned to perfection.
- Items such as music, entrance of the bridal party and presentation and exit of the married couple will all be planned exactly how you want it to be.
- The 1st draft of the ceremony will be emailed to you so you can see how it is shaping up and if necessary, for you to make any changes.
- All this activity culminates in an on-site ceremony rehearsal to choreograph the music and to ensure participants know their role, how to enter and where to stand.
- I will have produced a full ceremonial plan to ensure a seamless, professional and meaningful ceremony.
Your big day
- On the day you can rest easy in the knowledge that everything for your ceremony has been organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- I will arrive at least 30 minutes before the ceremony and will be ready to start when all are assembled.
- I will be dressed in a smart professional outfit.
- I will be equipped with a powerful public address system as well as a sound technician to ensure all your guests will hear your magical ceremony as well as to ensure the music is played on cue.
- Delivery will be warm, confident and professional.
Discuss your free consultation today